Sunday, October 4, 2015

GRWM_#001 - Dinner With Family

No comments:
 
get ready with me karman madokeki puffedupcheeks
Watch me do my makeup in real time. Well, almost real time.

i've enjoyed watching some GET READY WITH ME videos on youtube, if you're not familiar with it, it's exactly what the name suggest it to be: you watch me get ready for my day.

hopefully this is something new and fun to watch on your side! i genuinely enjoyed filming and editing it, even though editing such a long video (and double checking it to make sure i got all the information in) can be quite a pain in my ass.

now grab some popcorn and watch the video below!




PRODUCTS USED //

madokeki makeup cosme cosmetics dolly wink kate maybelline

CLICK ON LINKS TO SEE SWATCHES/REVIEWS OF THE RESPECTIVE PRODUCTS.
1. KATE designing eyebrow N (EX-4)
2. KATE mineral foundation powder (OC-B)
3. KATE super shapr S spider liner II (black)
4. MAYBELLINE masterliner (brown)
5. FAUXFAYC fauxstix liquid matte (102 kult)
6. PANASONIC heated lash curler EH2300
7. DOLLYWINK long mascara 


BRUSHES USED //

REAL TECHNIQUES deluxe crease brush setting brush base shadow accent brush

from left to right:
1. REAL TECHNIQUES setting brush
2. REAL TECHNIQUES accent brush
3. REAL TECHNIQUES deluxe crease brush
4. REAL TECHNIQUES brow brush
5. KATE eyeliner brush (cut into an angled brush)


AFTER //

karman get ready with me madokeki puffedupcheeks

the lighting made my lips look brighter than it does. in real life, it looks a little darker and bolder :D didn't want to overwhelm the face with overly done up eyes. this combo looks just fine to me! plus, i can't wear too much stuff on my eyes currently as the skin there is still dry and sensitive.

i really liked my look that day!!!

do you like GRWM videos? let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff. Customised by Karman 2014.